ALEX HEDLEY – SINGLE REVIEW

Alex Hedley – Possibility 

Alex Hedley - Possibility
Release Date: Out Now

I kinda want to hang out with Alex Hedley. This is the third time I’ve had the pleasure of reviewing his music and it always comes from such a warm, genuine and heartfelt place that I want to buy him a pint (cider, I’m guessing) and just have blether. Latest release ‘Possibility’ is based a circular picking riff and Hedley’s blasé vocal with gravelly edges. We’re talking the genetically modified child of Elliot Smith, David Kitt, Jake Morley and Avert Francis stumbling confused in to the world with nothing but love in its heart and a quizzical look in its eyes. Honestly one of the most pure and from-the-heart songs I’ve heard in a long time and, believe me, I hear a lot of songs.



Watch the Video: 


Comments