GOD DAMN – SINGLE REVIEW

God Damn – I’ll Bury You (One Little Indian Records) 
God Damn - I'll Bury You


Release Date: Out Now

Black Country duo God Damn (aka Thom and Ash) have not only hit a wonderfully simple band name but they’ve stumbled across a great sound too. New single ‘I’ll Bury You’ opens like a late 80s indie anthem with elements of Tears for Fears and Simple Minds shining through but soon the weight of an unpredicted tsunami comes through the plate glass window of your consciousness and everything is a wondrous blur of white noise. The drums are as if made of concrete and lead in their weight while the guitars sear through that amassed structure like a diamond tipped chainsaw wielded by a man in a leather apron and a rubber Donald Trump mask. Quite how these guys manage to create something so enormous and still throw in an element of performance is beyond me (and Physics) but I’m glad they do. So glad.


Watch the Video: 


Comments