ELOISE – SINGLE REVIEW

Eloise – Now He Wears White 
Eloise - Now He Wears White


Release Date: Out Now

I don’t want to hate Eloise and I don’t want you to hate Eloise but she’s just finished her A-Levels and she’s already pumped out an EP and a clutch of singles. New single ‘Now He Wears White’ is the latest single from the budding star and it comes with a superb video as well so leave your hate at the door and get your feet dirty. This is woozy, unhinged and dream-like but not the kind of dream where you’re driving a convertible on the way to meet your idol for cocktails. No, this is the kind of dream where Lana Del Rey is singing at you from top the stairs but her head is on back to front and she’s wearing a bright red playsuit that won’t stop dripping on your white carpet. Eloise’s voice is sumptuous yet understated at the same time which fits perfectly with music that undulates, surges and disorientates in ways I find hard to explain. Essentially, I think someone has slipped something in to this song while I wasn’t looking but I think I’m just going to roll with it. If you haven’t heard from me in 3 days, call the police….


Watch the Video: 


Comments