HANNAH TRIGWELL – SINGLE REVIEW

Hannah Trigwell – Another Beautiful Mistake 
Hannah Trigwell - Another Beautiful Mistake


Release Date: Out Now

Anyone introduced to me as a ‘Youtube phenomenon’ immediately rings my alarm bells and makes me wary but then I have to remind myself that this is the world we live in now and I should just get over my prejudices. Hannah Trigwell’s single, ‘Another Beautiful Mistake’, is riding on the wave of that online fame but she’s backing it up with some dates at a few of the UK’s most iconic venues. Sonically, this is an acoustic meander with smooth vocals and melodies based around the kind of structure that the likes of One Direction and Ed Sheeran use with such success. However, a dance beat kicks in and suddenly we’re in a Passenger-esque summer anthem that will surely go down a storm in the bars of Ibiza and could stand a pumped up remix. Trigwell’s voice is smooth and understated in a sultry way that works with both the acoustic elements and the Ministry of Sound Chillout sessions parts too. Turns out the Youtube community might just be on to something.


Live Dates:

10th May – King Tuts, Glasgow
11th May – Barfly, London
12th May – Louisiana, Bristol
13th May – Sound Control, Manchester
19th May – The Great Escape, Brighton

4th June – Nomad Festival, Cologne

Comments