RAT FACE LEWEY - SINGLE REVIEW

Rat Face Lewey - Dead In The Ground 
Rat Face Lewey - Dead In The Ground

Release Date: Out Now

I have to be honest, I didn't expect much from this song - the band name is a bit ropey and the song title is a bit, well, finalistic isn't it? Nevertheless, Rat Face Lewey's new single will get as much consideration as any other artist I get sent so let's give 'Dead In The Ground' a spin. The first thing that hit me was how quickly I was transported to my late 90s/early 00s rock phase. Bands like Kerbdog, InMe, My Vitriol, Offspring and Smashing Pumpkins all spring to mind and I'm suddenly surrounded by Goths, Skaters, Grungers and Punks in sweaty rock clubs where cans of cider are pumped in to the air along with RFL's pounding beats and mosh pits sway to the hypnotically swirling riff churned out by frontman Jonny Down. I'm intrigued by this mysterious trio who have the power to transport me back to my younger days, what other magical powers do they possess I wonder....?

More information: https://www.facebook.com/Ratfacelewey?fref=ts


Watch The Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZas_lntcn0 

Comments